Wedding Emotions | Paperwork & Celebrant




To get legally married in Italy you must provide some paperwork, which vary depending on your nationality, residence and civil status. We will let you which documents the Italian laws require for you to get married and we will assist you during the whole procedure. We will inform you about the times involved in the relevant bureaucratic procedures and we will make sure that all paperwork are processed within the scheduled time. We will take care of the translation and legalization of the documents required by the Italian authorities. After the ceremony you will receive a marriage certificate which is valid also in your home country.

There are different procedures for civil and religious ceremonies and we will take care of the reservation of the town hall or church you prefer. We are able to find the celebrant for every religion and we will provide experienced interpreter for the civil ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies do not need paperwork to be fulfilled but we will help you find the right celebrant for your ceremony and, if needed, our staff can help you write your ceremony text.

We will take care of the whole bureaucratic procedure and assist you to make everything easy and low stress.